Imperfect - Voyage in Song and Story Standard EditionJeanette Resnick
Damaged/Imperfect - mildly out of kilter: a bent corner, a ruffled page or three, a spine with a dent, or a mark that ought not to be there. Final sale, no returns or exchanges. Quantities are limited.
Music, Poetry, and Plays for Teachers and Children Kindergarten - Sixth Grade
Teachers and Parents must have this book! It is chockablock full of wonderful music, verses, and stories from a Waldorf music teacher of 40 years at the height of 20th century Waldorf teaching. The lavish illustrations, done by the author’s husband, are worth the whole book! It is a gorgeous and alluring collection.
Within the pages of Voyage in Song and Story you will discover the following:
- Opening exercises accompanied by movements to help focus attention on the day’s material.
- Pentatonic songs that are suitable for harps or recorders.
- Interactive songs and games to channel children’s exuberance.
- Traditional dances, songs, and poems inspired by cultures around the world.
- Part songs for 5th and 6th grades.
- Age-appropriate plays and music for each grade K – 6.
8.5 X 11 inches