Adventures in ParentingRachel Ross
This book is subtitled "a support guide for parents,' and its purpose is to reach out to give parents tools that they can use to further the results of the Waldorf classroom. The author addresses:
- Different parenting styles
- How to break bad patterns
- Recognizing and meeting the children's cognitive needs
- The complicated activity of properly observing phenomena
- The benefits of setting healthy boundaries.
An insightful book on parenting the young child. Included are easy to understand chapters on the four temperaments, healing the past, learning to observe your child, recognizing and meeting the needs of children, setting boundaries, parenting by temperament.
5.5 x 8.5 inches
Share this item: